Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Greek Yogurt Love


I back! I started this blog with all these big plans of posting often, and getting on a regular schedule.... then summer happened. Yikes! I have been inundated with summer stuff with kids, part time nanny job, and wedding plans with my friends upcoming wedding.

Now that things have started to slow down, I think I can start this again.

I wanted to share my new favorite product. Chobani Yogurt! Seriously fabulously delicious and healthy.
The yogurt taste a little more rich than your traditional low fat and high sugar yogurts, but if you look at the nutritional information on it I am sure you will find a place in your fridge for this stuff.


There is 0 fat, 18 grams or protein, and only 7 grams of sugar in the regular flavor.

I made some the other day and I added a scoop of rolled oats oatmeal, and some fresh fruit. It was a very filling meal.

I love the strawberry and blueberry flavored yogurts as well. So far, both my kids are enjoying them also which has been a nice treat to see them choose a healthier yogurt.

Have you tried it yet? What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio